- Responsible for leveraging internal and external data to provide insights and information which supports a facts-based decision making process.
- Provides input into strategy, analysis methods, and tool selection.
- Works independently with minimal-to-no supervision while also demonstrating the ability to lead projects and initiatives autonomously.
- Uses analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, extracting actionable insights using advanced statistical techniques such as data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, and machine learning techniques and statistics (e.g., predictive models, LTV, propensity models).
- Develops and executes statistical and mathematical solutions to business problems to support larger initiatives under the direction of senior team members.
- Produce analysis of historical patterns in customer behaviors and product performance from complex real-world behavioral data.
- Develop and deploy predictive models based on historical data that provide future predictions about customer behavior.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on applying data science techniques to business data.
- Create deliverables and presentations that report methodology and results of analysis.
- Build customer centric models and optimization tools to support large scale projects that utilize online & offline data, structured & unstructured data, set top box data, and media/behavioral/attitudinal data.
Education Level:Master's degree
- Field of Study:Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Operational Research, Computer Science, Engineering or related field Certifications
- Years of Experience:Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- PhD preferred
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques such as regression, decision trees, neural networks, support vector machines, clustering techniques.
- Ability to develop statistical targeting models using SAS, R, Python, Weka, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- Understanding or experience working within an enterprise data warehouse environment, (including SQL, procedural SQL, and ETL) in a relational environments and MPP platforms (Teradata, Netezza, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with distributed computing platforms, such as Hadoop, and associated technologies such as MapReduce, Spark, Yarn, and Hive Experience with at least 1 programming language such as Python, Scala, Julia, Java, C++, etc.
- Responsible for developing, organizing, and managing the Web site
designs to establish a common look and feel and effectively communicate
the intent and message for all company Web sites.
- Executes artistic design and layout solutions for online content within the specifications and concepts determined by an art director or creative director.
- Designs icons, color schemes and other design features as directed. Knowledgeable of the industry, web-related standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert in relation to Web site design. Responds to client requests as required. Consults with web development, technical, and Customer Service staff to plan Web site development.
- Refreshes Web site content for accuracy and timeliness of information and images. Remains abreast of industry trends and applicable technologies such as scripting, security issues, authoring tools, graphic design tools, and new languages.
- Participates in the planning and integration of new web design technologies into Web sites. Communicates with other team members regarding technical web design requirements of web-related projects.
- Supports and communicates design choices clearly to colleagues and project owners.
- Translates editorial and business needs into visual solutions for a range of projects.
- Works with cross-functional teams including project managers, developers, producers, and other designers to develop design solution. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Graphic Design
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience